Whether you are new to the aerospace industry, a former SPEEA-represented employee, a retiree or other aerospace professional who wants to stay connected, we welcome you.
We are 25,000 engineers, technical workers, pilots and other aerospace professionals who make up
SPEEA, the largest white-collar labor union in the U.S. aerospace industry.
We are dedicated to advancing aerospace workers by:
- Unifying aerospace employees with a collective voice in the workplace
- Promoting professional development
- Advocating and promoting safety, quality and customer issues
- Negotiating legally binding contracts customized to each employer and bargaining unit
- Partnering to make our employers successful without jeopardizing workers’ rights
- Supporting education programs to foster the next generation of aerospace workers
As a Friend of SPEEA, your free benefits include:
- Exclusive access to SPEEA-summarized salary information for various aerospace occupations
- An electronic copy of the monthly SPEEA Spotlite magazine
- Support during relocation/transitions
- Electronic updates/news related to aerospace professionals in your region and nationally
- Invitations to local seminars, workshops and special events
*Friend of SPEEA affiliation is not available to managers or current SPEEA-represented employees.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-325-0811 ext. 4444